COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in multiple ways. The information we may collect on our website includes:
This may include personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, shipping address, and telephone number. It may also include demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to our site, like online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal data of any kind, however your refusal to do so may restrict you from using certain features of the website.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Obtaining accurate information about you allows us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may utilise the data collected about you via our website to:
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, promotional information and other website-related information to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable smooth and efficient user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make your future visits to our website more personalized.
- Implement other business activities as needed.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website.
- Monitor against theft, prevent fraudulent transactions, and protect against criminal activity.
- Notify you of any website updates.
- Observe and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot issues.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed in the following cases:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of your information is imperative to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share information about you as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While reasonable steps are followed to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are absolute, flawless or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or other type of misuse. Information that is disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, complete security cannot be guaranteed, should you provide us with personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other kinds of communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with Urban Plants.
- Logging into your account settings and modifying your preferences.
- Contacting us directly using the contact information provided below.
In the case that you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.